I am trying implement something similar to this "drop" or "bubble under cursor" used in Android for selecting cursor position, pasting, etc. but I am having trouble to find the name of it.

Bonus, if somebody tell me a js library for doing something similar


enter image description here


These bubbles are called Text Selection Handles in Android.

Reference: Material Design: Patterns – Selection

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.