What's the name of this iphone control? It's like a slider/tab control: enter image description here

Does it exist in android?

1 Answer 1


This is a segmented control, from the Human Interface Guidelines (Apple)

For Android, you get a reference to Material Design. They have a toggle button .

  • Thank you for the answer.
    – rbhat
    Aug 23, 2020 at 1:57

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.