I am new to material design and UI. In the below image what is the highlighted part in red called ?

enter image description here

Its called something but i don't know the exact name, Can anyone help me.


My guess would be, it's what Material Design guidelines call "Chips", or something similar to that: https://material.io/guidelines/components/chips.html#chips-behavior


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.