- Multiple toggling buttons
- Only one may be selected at a time
- There is an initial toggled button, which will be changed after a save action
- Must occupy as less space as possible (i.e. minimalistic + no outside-of-the-buttons text)
- All non-toggle buttons will be simple (i.e. gray)
- Toggled buttons will become coloured (i.e. blue)
- Initial selection is marked by a green tick above the initial toggled button
Question: I kinda have my doubts about this implementation. Will the user get used to this mechanism quickly? As a programmer, I find it user friendly, but it really has to be Jimmy-proof.