Virendra has been working on SharePoint Online/2013 and Microsoft Technologies. He has around 11 years of experience in web development, production support, migration, implementation and design of SharePoint and ASP.NET applications
- Extensive experience in Web Development and Production Support (L1/L2/L3, Global, 24x7 support),C#, ASP.NET, XML, SharePoint 2013, SharePoint Online, Office 365 and Exchange Online
- He has sound knowledge of Google Analytics, Web Trends, CoreMetrics, RSS, JIRA, ITSM, Active Directory and Gomez
- Experience on creating Master Pages, Page Layouts, CSS and UI level implementation.
- Expert in working and collaborating with onshore counterparts to gather and analyze functional and non-functional requirements
- Onsite – offshore coordinator. Worked on onsite assignments for the client- The Body Shop in U.K.
- Highly motivated and enthusiasm to learn new systems and technologies
- Ability to work collaboratively and understanding of business requirements and system architecture
- He has experience working with diverse clients and stakeholders
- Experience in various domain like Retail, E-Commerce, Media, Entertainment, News and Healthcare.
- Key strengths are team mentoring, Creative innovator, out-of-the box thinker. strong initiative, teamwork, responsible, leadership and communication skills.
He Has been certified on
- Microsoft Certified SharePoint Server 2007 - Application Development
- Microsoft Certified .NET Framework - Application Development Foundation
- Microsoft Certified SharePoint 2010, Application Development
- Microsoft Certified SQL Server 2008 – Business Intelligence Development and Maintenance
Top network posts
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Oct 1 '15