"If you can't explain the reasoning for your answer simply, you don't understand the subject well enough." (?)
When do posts deserve a down vote?
- You're trying to pass on bad habits by answering without understanding.
- You're teaching someone to write an Android 'App' as only a Webview website wrapper.
- You are a Plagiarist. If you plagiarise an answer I will flag it and link to the original. It's disgusting behaviour.
- You wait and then repost an existing answer with added screenshots. This is still a form of plagiarism
- You are lazy and write like "u, r, dude, depracted". You're asking for help - show some respect.
- You guess at an answer which could never possibly be appropriate (like wrapping a string in String.valueOf(string) to fix an invalid index error (I've seen this))
- You open bounties but fail to award them despite at least one working answer (especially if you then continue to ask the answer author for help)
England / Australia / Germany / Finland / Estonia
Member for 5 years, 6 months
15 profile views
Last seen May 15 at 14:00