Happily employed but open to opportunities to grow in product management and HCI/UX
PM by day, illustrator and other stuff by night. I majored in computer science with a strong side interest in cognitive science. I was a member of the Yale Social Robotics lab where I worked on the migration of intelligent agents between embodiments. I've touched the Voynich Manuscript with my bare hands.
Academic interests include...
- embodied computing/robotics
- the interface layer of human-computer/robot interaction
- computing/robotic contexts + social behavior, social cognition, mental health
- therapeutic and educational uses of computing, interesting interfaces for these purposes
- the impact of culture and context in behavior and cognition