I am a hands-on solution architect, steady learner and senior developer with 20+ years’ industry experience in all possible roles (pre-sales, analysis, planning, prototyping, designing, development, design, test, support). Thinking in both business & technical terms, I help businesses build applications that can scale.
I offer my help in the following areas:
- Technical leadership and mentoring for your existing team (just as quick onboarding process) – I do make others faster, more productive!
- Enforce simple to follow standards (readable code, DRY, KISS, YAGNI, SOLID) & business processes
- Collaborate with stakeholders and product owners to find solution to their problem - by creating prototypes, R&D, setting up architecture, design & plan
- Reduce expenses by removing boilerplate code
- Develop line-of-business applications, prototypes and MVP
I work with clients on a contract basis (w8-ben-e - fully registered company outside US). There is no need for work permit or GC as all work is conducted 100% remote.
Member for 11 months
1 profile view
Last seen Mar 14 at 11:21