New answers tagged


Adaptive by PhillipW was an excellent answer. I'm hard pressed to offer a different one. I might also say: "My website respects view preferences." Which would incorporate both size AND light/dark preferences. "My website preserves Theme." I use theme because it seems to be used around the web to refer to Light / Dark mode even though a ...


A word for the blank: "Adaptive" ? Definition: an ability to change to suit changing conditions ( in this case a user lighting choice )

Top 50 recent answers are included