physical interface for entering text character by character.

Use this tag for questions regarding user experience interacting with special (meta) keyboard keys, such as ESC, Page Up, etc. It can also be used for special keyboard layout questions, such as Dvorak or International keyboard issues. Virtual keyboards on mobile platforms could also use this tag.

Note that different platforms have different meta keys; the Command Key on Apple computers (the "cloverleaf" key) does not have an equivalent on Windows-based computers.

See Also