New answers tagged

0 votes

what is the small label marker element in material design called?

The description (text) itself is often referred to as a "tag". However, the element name varies depending on what framework you use for design. In bootstrap, these are called "badges&...
Parrotmaster's user avatar

Top 50 recent answers are included