I was working in print design. Recently i switched into UX. So what are the things I should focus on.
User Interface (UI) designer:
- the what person
- deals primarily with the visual details, the graphic aspect of applications
- is more commonly familiar with only the static states of applications
- partially responsible for focusing the user's attention on elements
- keeps up with current trends and styles
User Experience (UX) practitioner:
- the why person
- many are not designers, and UX is not just about design
- has his or her hands in every aspect of the product's development
- is more of a coordinator, project manager and director
- they concern themselves with everything from the tone and voice of the copy, the information architecture, taxonomy, to the color and texture of the UI elements
- they focus on research, psychology, testing and advocacy
- the best UX'ers are the ones that constantly advocate for the user they ensure that everything is balanced and the experience doesn't lose out to other business interests (bottom-line), department conflicts (we need more advertising space) and other non-user minded things
There always got some one who vote and devote just try to gain it from social.