How are the menus you can open and close (like in Blender) called?

Property panel of the Blender 3D view

I assume that this GUI design concept will also have a pretty name I can google more information with but I can't find it.

1 Answer 1


In webdevelopment these are called accordions.


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.