I develop a Windows application that manages parts.
- On the left I have a tree that groups the different types of parts
- On the right top all parts of the selected tree-type are listed.
- And when clicking on a part in top list, below the part with its attributes is shown.
Now what bothers me is the arrangement of the part attributes under point 3.
Is there a better way to do it?
Currently I build 2 or 3 rows of attributes depending on the number of attributes to show.
The current layout has some disadvantages
- It looks unordered and hurts the eyes
- If a user does not use the app in full-screen then attributes on row 3 might not be visible and neither attributes at the bottom.
- There is a lot of blank space