Inputs and facts:
- System users might have various roles, based on permissions.
- Some roles with advanced permissions allow access to specific items (e.g. posts), which are not visible to users with regular permissions.
- Items in system often presented as lists or cards.
- We have both web and mobile applications.
Goal is to ensure user with advanced permission does not miss those important specific items, and design a way to quickly get access to those specific items later on.
- Show specific items in the top of the list with some color emphasize until user taps "OK, got it" or something similar, then they go to the usual feed as regular item.
- Make tabs and filter their contents by permissions (but this is not good, as it is not clear what permissions exactly include into each of tabs).
- Make a menu item or workflow something like "My priority stuff" and filter all specific items there. So, keep it as a completely separate object.
- Use filtering (by time, by importance).
Please share your thoughts what solution you would consider. Appreciate your comments and ideas.