As a back-end developer trying to broaden my knowledge for a more front-end oriented position, I am struggling with a design.
I'm trying to create a form for the creation of a new company. A company has a name, a location, some contact information and at must have atleast one employee (name, function, ...). What is the best approach for this problem?
Like I see it there are two options...
- Allow creation of multiple employees on the initial input form
- plus: user can do everything he wants, no need to open the company and edit employees
- con: can be a lot when adding multiple employees?
- Allow to create only the 'main' employee and force the user to add the other employees via a details screen of the company
- plus: fast creation of the main requirement, which is adding a new company
- con: need to re-open the company and add employees one by one, which can be time-consuming(?)