I am creating an android app from which user can order goods. I am using an price tag with various colors to indicate the order status.
The statuses are
- OPEN - Immediate status after ordering, open order
- ACKNOWLEDGED - Seller has acknowledged and updated the price
- CONFIRMED - User has confirmed the order after seeing the price
- CANCELED - User has cancelled the order
- CLOSED - Order/delivery completed
The price tag indicates the status.
Is this a good indicator ? And what should be the colors of the statuses ?
Also how should I indicate user action needed for ACKNOWLEDGED status ?
Edit: Here is the new gui. What do you think ?