I have searched high and low and cannot find a comprehensive .sketch file (or any typeof file) containing all english language android keyboards with all possible states for a variety of device dimensions....
Examples of useful keyboards that I'd like to see in one place...
- Alphabetic keyboard
- Special Characters keyboard
- Additional Special characters keyboard
- Emoji keyboard
- Telephone keyboard
- Numeric Keyboard
- Password Keyboard
- Speech-to-text keyboard (+ waiting for speech, listening to speech, backspace focused, setting focused, cancel focused)
- Other keyboards I've missed
Additionally, take any of the above examples (save for speech) and add as suffix:
- ... with autocorrect on (+ autocorrect option focused, long pressed)
... with autocorrect menu open (+ additional autocorrect option focused)
... with initiate Search button (+ focused, longpress)
- ... with Carriage Return Button (+ focused, longpress)
... with Send button (+ focused, longpress)
... with other little-green-action-buttons I've missed (+ focused, longpress)
... with key(s) being pressed (+ long-pressed, i.e. regular key focused)
- ... with key(s) being long-pressed (i.e. special characters)
Does anyone have a file such as this? It would be incredibly useful for prototyping and creating training materials.
If not, please vote up if you'd find it useful and I will create it and make it available.