I'm building an online community about neighborhoods. There will be useful informations about neighborhood such as pharmacies, average rent price, educational status of people etc. That leads to finding best neighborhood for your own needs.
Basically web site like NomadList's but for neighborhoods
I need user input about some informational data from people. Mostly yes/no questions but need to be answered by people living in that area or from a page of neighborhood anonymously.
- Do you feel secure at home?
- Do you feel secure at outside?
- Is internet connection fast?
- Is there any parking problems?
What is the best way to collect data from users?
- Randomly popping up dialog (annoying?)
- Some small container in right-bottom corner?
- A page displaying all questions, can be sent independently?
I believe asking questions is annoying for users, but this is only way to collect data.
Is there any best practices for that?