I'm developing an Audio book player app for mobile. This app is mostly focused on blind people, so the UI must be comfortable in accessibility mode. For an open book, it shows a list of it's chapters.
I want to provide two options for the chapters:
- Play chapter demo (which plays only the audio of that chapter for 5 seconds)
- Play chapter (which shows the chapter's text and plays its audio)
Right now I've used
Simple Click and
Long click for these, however, it's confusing for people.
What is the best way of providing these two options?
I have these in mind:
- Putting two buttons on each row.
- Opening a popup menu in click.
- Using Click vs. Double Click.
But I'm not sure which is the best, or if there's another more elegant way.