I tried to define the follow gestures in a remote desktop app. (Native Touch vs. Cursor Mode) I am worried that the two finger behaviors are too difficult.
One-finger (native touch)
- One-finger tap = left-click
- One-finger long-press = right-click
- One-finger double-tap = double-click
- One-finger tap & press = drag-and-drop
Two-finger (cursor mode)
- Two-finger pan moves mouse cursor around
- Two-finger tap = click at cursor location
- Two-finger long-press = right-click at cursor location
- Two-finger double-tap = double-click at cursor location
- Two-finger tap & press = drag-and-drop at cursor location
Which published standards can I use to assess whether this is a standard implementation, or to conduct a heuristic review?