i am designing a UI for a web application, there are multiple card like entries in a list, each item in the list can be
- uploaded in file type A
- downloaded in file type A
- downloaded in file type B
some caveats :
- file type A upload/download is always available.
- file type X has 3 states, unavailable, valid, invalid.
things i'm conflicting about :
- whats a good way to differentiate between the file type A and B download button
- should the word 'Download' appear in the 3rd button as well?
- whats a good/accepted color pallet for download / upload buttons ?
- should i use 'upload/download' icons (A and B having the same icon) or try and find something specific per file type if the latter, what should i do with the upload button ?