We have a website/app in which users can select the following accessibility settings when on the login page:
- Language (default is English)
- Font size (default is 12px for regular text etc)
- Colour scheme (default is green buttons etc)
Once the user has logged into the site, they are able to change their accessibility settings again if needed. These settings are now saved as the default for that user.
When the user returns to the login page at a later date, the login page will again be shown with all the default settings.
Here lies the problem, what happens when the user logs in again?
1) Use whatever the settings were in place when they click "login" - this would mean they would need to change the settings every time they login
2) Revert back to their default settings - this could look very strange to login to a site at regular text size then once they are logged in, everything goes massive and high contrast!