we are building a site in which you can purchase products, virtual products and virtual courses. Now the 'My Purchases' page got some complications. We are displaying the orders in a table with the following headers:
- Order ID
- Order Date
- Product Name (each order has only 1 product)
- type (course, virtual, etc)
- Access (if the order is a course or a virtual, there will be a button to view/download)
- Review (reviews can happen only if the user purchased the item, so here will be a button 'Review' or a label 'you already wrote a review')
Now, when you click the product name (the only field that is a link), what should happen?
- Go to the product page (the one with the description, images) ?
- Go to the Order Details page (because it doesn't have a link to it, yet) ?
- Any of the above, but if its a course or virtual, take him to the view/download page, thus removing the need for the 'access' header field
Maybe the Order ID should be a link, too?
Any insight on how to improve this table will be of great help.
Note: the max. width of the table is 1115px