I'm developing a website where users can be banned for unwanted behavior.
When a user is banned, he won't be able to log in on his account anymore.
As a result he wouldn't be able to change/remove his personal data.
Is it good practise to hide the details of a banned user?
This f.e. for privacy reasons, or to hide vulgarity/spam.
- Change/override his username to "[banned]"
- Change/override his picture to a default one
- Don't list his profile in the memberlist anymore
- Prevent other users from accessing his profile
- Remove/mask all his posted content
Or should this be reviewed on an individual basis? (less workload)