This goes along the lines of the Must-read UI books. I haven't found too many blogs/sites that are aimed exclusively to this topic that are good resources for UI, so I hope you can recommend a few more than these.
Lukas Mathis' ignore the code:
I've depended on 37signals' Signal vs. Noise for, what, 7 years now. One of the philosophies they've always upheld is that there's a lot to learn about design from other fields, and as such, their blog frequently goes off course and discusses anything from industrial design to architecture and cars. Each time, though, it's somehow related to design thinking. Very inspiring.
I forgot about this one:
It's an aggregator of numerous UX websites, including most of the ones mentionned in this thread. Some of the sites are no longer updated but it's still very useful.
I can only post one link yet, so it would be the great Johnny Holland Magazine.
UX Movement is a pretty good one.
- http://konigi.com/ (all important news in UX and new tools)
- http://www.delicious.com/popular/UX (all hot articles at the moment)
- http://www.uxbooth.com for somewhat simplistic advices, but still useful
- http://www.uxmatters.com/ for more highbrow content, but useful
- http://www.quora.com/User-Experience - you have high chances to get detailed, deep replies from industry/startup professionals (Quora' UX designer, etc.).
- UX Myths collects many User Experience misconceptions and explain why they are not true (based on research). It is a useful site to reference since most of these myths appear now and then in conversations.
Also a big fan of Smashing Mag and UIPatterns
This guy has an excellent understanding of users' psychology and passion for helping them (and writing essays): Zusch Login - Problems and Solutions in Usability and User Interface Design
We'e just started a UX and design blog called Epic Bagel - be fantastic if anyone has a chance to explore it a little. Started to get a small following which is great, although feedback is always welcome :)
This site puts it all together quite nicely: http://www.siteownernews.com/website-usability/