It's a free music app. The app has free and paid purchases. I wanted to give users the choice after buying to remove the purchased download but still stream the song.
This means the states for a paid song are:
- Purchase button visible User Tap button
- Download occurs, purchase complete
- User can now swipe row to remove download from device.
- Download cloud icon now visible, user can tap row or redownload the purchased song without payment
This means the states for a free song are:
- Cloud icon visible
- User can stream by tapping row or tap cloud icon to download to device
Is this the best way to handle these different types of cases?