I have an interface where a restaurant owner can create deals from their menu. The way deals are created is as follows:
- Restaurants can add any number of deal items.
- Each deal item can offer multiple menu items, out of which the customer can choose one (or more) menu item.
- The creator of the deal can choose which days to offer that deal on.
- The creator of the deal can choose a price.
- A final review, summary and confirmation of the deal is on the following page which is not part of this UI.
For an example, a restaurant can offer 3 pizzas from their entire menu, a garlic bread and a bottle of soft drink. The attached image shows how such a deal could be created.
I am not sure if this is the best way to go for this interaction. Any ideas or suggestions? This is similar to a checkout where you customize a product before you buy, but in this case the level of customization is probably higher.