jQuery UI's datepicker has complex keyboard navigation. Source: https://api.jqueryui.com/datepicker/
While the datepicker is open, the following key commands are available:
- PAGE UP: Move to the previous month.
- PAGE DOWN: Move to the next month.
- CTRL + PAGE UP: Move to the previous year.
- CTRL + PAGE DOWN: Move to the next year.
- CTRL + HOME: Open the datepicker if closed.
- CTRL/COMMAND + HOME: Move to the current month.
- CTRL/COMMAND + LEFT: Move to the previous day.
- CTRL/COMMAND + RIGHT: Move to the next day.
- CTRL/COMMAND + UP: Move to the previous week.
- CTRL/COMMAND + DOWN: Move the next week.
- ENTER: Select the focused date.
- CTRL/COMMAND + END: Close the datepicker and erase the date.
- ESCAPE: Close the datepicker without selection.
Typical interactions, tab & arrows, do not work with this library. Are screenreader users aware of this navigation or will I need to implement further enhancements: