I'm looking for a widget that is similar to what the iphone uses as a datepicker (found here), only horizontal.

Does anyone know what this would formally be called? I've been looking all over and can't seem to find it, though I'm sure something like this exists.

Thanks much.

  • I too have looked for such a control but not had any luck. In the real world I think it's called a Thumbwheel, so that's what I searched for. – JonW Nov 17 '14 at 21:41
  • I found this (kenwheeler.github.io/slick), which has a similar functionality, which will work for me - although it isn't exactly the same... – thebombman53 Nov 17 '14 at 22:16

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.