The scenario I have is that a hotel would send emails to their guests inviting them to fill in a survey. Now the text in the email would be in different languages depending on one of these cases:
- Guest language known: use guest language
- Guest language unknown, nationality known: use country's main official language
- Guest language unknown, nationality unknown: use hotel default languages
For this last case, I was thinking of having English as a mandatory default language but I would also be interested in finding out:
- How many languages should the hotel send the email in?
- What would be the appropriate order in which the languages should be displayed?
Example: A hotel from France would send the email in English and French, but a hotel from Indonesia could sent the email in Bahasa, French, Japanese, English. Are there too many languages here? Is this the best order in which to show them? Here is where my concerns would be.