I have two panels that are hidden/showed depending on the value of the "State to assign" dropdown. I've been doubting about placing the Confirm button:
- In a fixed position, for example: the bottom right corner (as in the last image).
- Depending on each displaying situation.
For now, as you can see, I've chosen the latter approach, cause I think:
1) It follows the flow when filling the inputs.
2) There's just 1 button, so it isn't a big deal (about "user orientation") to make the button "responsive".
3) Taking in count the case of the first image, where placing the button fixed in the bottom right would be quite unpleasant (too much empty space in the middle).
So, the questions:
1) Where would be better to place the confirm button in both approaches and which would you choose?
2) (maybe implicit in 1) )How could I improve my current approach (just referring to the positioning)?