What is the most user-friendly way to display a due date (in the context of a task list).
For example (time until due):
- Do the dishes - One hour until due
- Wash the car - 3 days until due
- Buy plane tickets - 4 months until due
Another example (date time due):
- Do the dishes - Monday, Aug 25, 2014 at 5pm
- Wash the car - Thursday, Aug 25, 2014 at 8am
- Buy plane tickets - Sunday, November 30, 2014 at 10am
Also, what would be the cutoff for the formats if time is used?
- Minutes - 0-59 minutes remaining
- Hours - 1-23 hours remaining
- Days - 1-6 days remaining
- Weeks - 1-3 weeks remaining
- Months - 1-11 months remaining
- Years - 1+ years remaining