We are planning to build a CRM software for SMBs. CRM will be on cloud and intended to publish as SaaS.
I am responsible from analyzing task. And I do not want to make a sedentary analyzing for our planned CRM software. I want to go out and talk with SMBs to get their requirements, ideas, short-coming features on their existing software so on.
What we'd like to achieve by building a CRM software are:
- Organizing and automating customer data,
- Time efficiency (for fulfillment of system tasks),
- Creating a CRM which can be used by wide range of business types(SMBs),
- Increasing customer satisfaction through customer centric approach,
- Increasing and assessing sales through well-desingned pipeline management system to utilize sales force.
- Process improvement for existing CRM softwares.
What I would like to ask you is what type of questions should I ask to potential customers related to our business goals above to get useful outcomes?
I strongly believe that professionals who worked on CRM projects will make perfect suggestions to me. Because they learned a lot from "failure" and "success". And this suggestions will be a perfect road-map to make a flying kick-off!