We have a form on our system, it basically allows a user to build a list of products they are selling, then send it out via email, once they have completed the forms there is a lot of actions they can take, the more functionality they request I feel like the bottom of the form has become confusing with so many buttons. Any suggestions to make this more usable?
- Save - saves and keeps them on the same page
- Save & Exit - saves and returns them to the list of their other lists
- Send Test Email - sends themselves an email so they can preview it
- Preview - Opens a modal popup of what the view form will look like
- Send - Saves the form and presents them with a list of their connections to choose who to send it to