I have a form for a meeting room booking app, similar to a calendar/scheduling app. The user needs to choose:
- One room
- None, one or many assets (projectors, whiteboards, etc)
I am having some trouble trying to figure out what's the best instruction to label the Assets list box. Some ideas I've thought of but don't quite really like:
- Select one or more assets to book
- Select any assets to book
- Select the assets to book
- Select one or more assets to book (optional)
- Select assets to book (optional)
In case it's relevant, the Assets list box is multi-selectable, but it does not require holding Shift or Control, meaning the user just needs to click to select, and click again to unselect an item.
What would be a good way to label this field, or suggestions to rework other parts of the form to make it clearer that one is a single-select and the other is a multi-select?