I am a Front-end developer in a team and we are developing a travel app for Android and IOS. This mobile app offers users to search and book hotels. We want to build a mechanism to ask users for rating the app after booking process.
We have a set of criteria regarding firing a popup window to ask for a review:
- A popup should appear with content like "Thank you for using XX-App. Please help us to improve our services by rating us on App Store/Google Play".
- Popup should have three buttons with actions like "Rate now", "Remind me later", "No, thanks"
- Popup should appear after first booking process.
- If user taps on "Rate now", the popup won't be shown again later
- It should be as easy as possible: There is no special page or form to ask for feedback, but rather user will be redirected to app-page from App Store/Google Play.
The key questions are
- If user taps on "Remind me later", should the popup appear again after second booking process or is it ok show it after a defined time independent if user completed another booking process or not.
- If user taps on "No, thanks", should popup appear again after second booking process?