I'm looking for a jQuery plugin that can reproduce the animation on the picture.

When I click on "next" in the popup, the first page fades out and the page behind goes on the top. I think it's a kind of coverflow but I can't find anything from this appellation.

Do you know the specific name for that? I need a plugin before hardcoding the complete animation.


The link: http://www.sponseasy.com/

  • I'd call it a stacked coverflow.
    – jgthms
    Feb 19, 2014 at 15:16
  • The most common appellation today is carousel instead of coverflow.
    – Alex
    Feb 19, 2014 at 15:50
  • 1
    This question appears to be off-topic because it is about jQuery plugins. Feb 19, 2014 at 17:24

1 Answer 1


Looks like Apple time machine effect

Here you go CSS3 example http://forrst.com/posts/CSS3_Time_Machine-5Yr


Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.