Does anyone know a good way to design an administration dialogue to add and edit items that have a parent child relationship?
Example 1) Bikes in the mockup below
- x bike categories (mountain bike, race bike, e-bike)
- and for each bike category
- z different bikes
- or z variations of the same bike (Super Kid 1 in black, Super Kid 1 in red)
- or z different markets (Super Kid 1 for england, Super Kid 1 for sweden).
Example 2) Users and Groups
user in groups -> click on a user and see in which groups he is a member,
- and also
members of group -> click on a group and see every member).
So i am looking for a design pattern
- for administrative dialogues for parent child relationship.
- to add new bikes but also to edit existing bikes.