I have a few types of filters for a table and they should be concatenated.
So in the end I should get something like this:
URL contains google.com and Visits > 1000 and Date is before 30.12.2011
For string-filters I got:
- contains/doesn't contain
- equals/doesn't equal
- starts with/doesn't start with
- ends with/doesn't end with
- matches/doesn't match (for regular expressions)
Should I use mathematical symbols for the number-filters?
- Visits > 1000
- Visits bigger than 1000
Also what should I use for date-filters?
- Date is older than 30.12.2012
- Date was before 30.12.2012
- Date is newer than 30.12.2012
- Date is younger than 30.12.2012
- Date was after 30.12.2012