When applying for a UX designer position. What and how to prepare for an interview with a UX researcher on the UX team?
Check out this article from Whitney Hess over the points you should be looking for when hiring a user experience designer.
Essentially you would be looking for these areas:
- Background: Process Over Portfolio
- Goal: Intel Over Instinct
- Knowledge: Principles Over Rules
- Attitude: Flexibility Over Formality
- Behavior: Assimilates Over Alienates
- Motivation: Empathy Over Ego