What type of effect has been used in the home page of this website as the image moves with the cursor . https://www.niarratravel.com/

2 Answers 2


If you mean what's the effect called, I'd say "parallax effect" is what you're looking for ☺


in development is not an "effect" but a function used to accomplish such effects. This effect is done with GSAP a Javascript library, and you can find an example here for the developer to use. Hope iot helps GSAP TILT CANVAS

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.