- The user can drag the slider handle to change the opacity of a 3D object (teeth).
- The minimum value is 0, and the maximum is 100.
- The user can also turn the switch off, and it will set the opacity slider value to 0 and will effectively disable the object's visibility.
The question is;
- What should happen when the user changes the slider value from 0 to 1, or any other value that is greater than 0?
- Should the switch turn back on automatically?
- How should the switch react to changing the slider value?
- What are the best practices here?
Below you can see the image of the controls.