I've only been using Google Chrome "CTRL+U" Tools to check my web design's responsiveness and edit styles or elements, however it started to get so freaking laggy which slows me down tremendously.
Is there any software that has similar features?
Here are the specific features of a software I'm looking for:
- Device emulation (where I can toggle resolutions, drag-adjustable width, and custom width/height input similar to Google Chrome's Tool)
- Ability to view & edit page styles (CSS) of the current visited page.
- Ability to view & edit page source / elements (HTML) of the current visited page.
- If possible, with console logs similar to Chrome's where I can check for js/jquery errors & other stuffs.
- Should work on locally hosted websites.