Im designing a data table in which one of the columns has the potential to hold a lot of information in each cell. Here's a screenshot from the live app as it exists today: The column with red outlines called "Access Level" has the potential to hold all of the agencies a user has access to, and that can quickly become a lot. We didn't anticipate this many items being in cells in that column, and since we didn't plan for it, it looks like the above, i.e. terrible.
Here are a couple things I've tried to solve the issue & make the column more scannable.
I'm sure there are solutions I haven't thought of as well. If you know which of these options is best or have a better solution, please let me know!