First of all, I am not a native speaker, I ask for your understanding even if the writing is weird. I'll explain it in as much detail as possible. If you need further explanation, please leave a comment.
This is a modal, can change the settings and the status (on/off) of action.
- Toggle switches at top right changes the status of action immediately. (turn on and off).
- Under the switch, can change a settings of action and saves with '저장'(is 'save' in Korean).
- '저장' is not "save all changes and close modal" but "just save the settings you've changed".
- Modal doesn't have close button with clear expression, only 'X' at the top right corner do the job.
I'm thinking of the following ways to improve.
- I think checkbox is better than toggle switches in this modal.
- Move the button 'save' to modal-side, not in content.
- Change the button's action to "save all changes and quit modal", not just "save changes and leave it alone".
I wonder what other people are thinking. Is it okay to improve this mode the way I think ? Or just leave it as it is? Is there a better opinion?