I search for flow builder or sequence but can't seem to find references on google.

This is the layout:

enter image description here

1 Answer 1


This element is a vertical stepper

Here's a Material UI reference as well.

  • ah! thanks Mike!
    – djangodev
    Commented Sep 21, 2021 at 20:18
  • What would you call the actions like "Send Message" which can be optionally added under each step? Is there a name for these types of components? I'd guess they might be classified by their interactive nature (drag/drop, click to remove, click child to edit)
    – djangodev
    Commented Sep 21, 2021 at 20:25

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.