A part can have one successor or multiples successors. A part can also have one predecessor or multiple predecessor
The problem we have we want to quickly be able to view which part has which successors and show if there are gaps or overlaps in the date range
Drop are keys which identify the sequence: the predecessor
drop key is the same as the sucessor
The important part ist to quickly understand
- what is wrong with the
Dropdo not match (not the case in the exmaple)
What have i done?
I looked at
- Interface design for managing overlapping date periods
- Assigning working hours on a duty roster
- What are the best interfaces you've seen for editing date-chained sequences?
but none did match my visualization needs.
- What would you change to improve visibillity / glancabillity?
- Would reducing contrast all none relevant text help?