I need to do some sort of form for bulk uploading information, which will then be converted to a data table for individual editing.
The thing is I have some setbacks because of the way it was built. I can't change any of this sadly, I'm trying to at least make it as usable as possible.
- I don't have much space available as it's made inside a modal.
- I was discouraged to use a table instead of text fields (the user just wants to copy and paste the information is what I was told)
- There are too many fields (25+ fields) that make the modal scroll both ways (horizontal and vertical)
The flow goes like this:
- The user selects bulk uploading and a modal pops.
- The user then copies and pastes a list with information for each text field and selects the dropdowns (it's just one dropdown per upload), when clicking save the modal closes and saves the information.
- The program pairs the information of each text field and makes it into a data table with individual editing options (bulk editing is no longer available). Individual editing is made with a 3-step wizard.
Any suggestion is greatly appreciated!