Any insights / ideas as to how I would be able to improve the information hierarchy on the screenshot below? The headliner's data and questions data (Development / Company's benchmark / Comments) are the same size... I wonder how I would be able to make it more appealing?
Some quick suggestions:
- The description text on the tabs at the top could be subordinated; try a smaller font. Once users have an idea of what the tabs mean, they won't need to refer to the descriptions again.
- The categories in each question section heading (Ease of Use, Expectation settings, etc.) could be visually stronger. Experiment with slightly larger and heavier fonts.
- Try indenting the questions under each section to make them look like they belong to their respective headings.
I would advise you to focus on improving visual hierarchy in your design
- make sure there's sufficient different between sizes and weights in your typeface
- use white space to make sure there's no overcrowding of information